ARTISTS I AM EXCITED TO SEE AT C2C 2024

With C2C 2024 due to begin next month (Friday 8th March - Sunday 10th March at The O2), I am very excited for the festival especially to see the artists listed below:

*Times are yet to be confirmed so please keep your eye on the C2C app*

Halle Kearns (I can't believe I am writing this name) if you have been following this page over the past 4 years, you would know that I have featured and worked with Halle during lockdown especially and I have wanted to see her perform live in the UK since and the time has finally come.
You can catch Halle on The Barrelhouse at Town Square stage on Friday 8th as well as The Saloon. The Wayside on Saturday 9th before ending on Sunday 10th at The Icon Stage.

Brooke Eden is an artist I first saw at the festival back in 2016 and I absolutely loved discovering her. I have followed Brooke's career ever since and following the opportunity to interview her I am excited to hear her live during my time at the festival. Brooke has released one of my favourite singles in All My Life and this is one song I am really hoping to hear live!
You can catch Brooke on The Barrelhouse at Town Square and Pepsi presents The Big Entrance Stage on Friday 8th. Before the BBC Radio 2 Stage at The Indigo and The Saloon on Saturday 9th.

Colbie Caillat is an artist, I have grown up listening to her single Bubbly helped me through so much and I will always be grateful to her for this song, and her many recent songs have seen more fell in love again with her music and with who she is as an artist. It was her single with Jason Mraz, I'm Yours that is a favourite of mine and my best friend.
You can catch Colbie on the BBC Radio 2 Stage at The Indigo on Friday 8th before The Barrelhouse at Town Square on Saturday 9th as well as the Spotlight on the Saturday evening.

Harper Grace is an artist who I discovered last year and it's her songwriting that never fails to amaze me within her music. Harper is a brilliant young artist who I am extremely exciting about hearing live.
You can catch Harper on The Barrelhouse at Town Square on Saturday 9th, before The Wayside and The Saloon on Sunday 10th.

Sophia Scott is another artist I am eager to discover as having only properly discovering her a few months ago, I think she is someone who would be incredible to see as I think she offers something rather special and unique.
You can catch Sophia on The Wayside and The Barrelhouse at Town Square on Friday 8th before Pepsi presents The Big Entrance Stage on Saturday 9th.

Photo Taken by Me at C2C 2023

Hannah Ellis is a singer-songwriter who I am excited to see perform once again following her fantastic set during her sets last year's especially her Big Entrance performance where I am the amazing opportunity to meet her after her set. Hannah has since released her debut album and I can't wait to hear her perform these songs live since its release.
You can catch Hannah on The Icon Stage on Friday 8th, before ending at The Wayside and The Observatory on Saturday 9th.

Carter Faith is an artist I discovered back during Song Suffragette Show during its London debut in October 2022 who I can't wait to hear her music live once again.
You can catch Carter on The Barrelhouse at Town Square and BBC Radio 2 Stage at The Indigo on Saturday 9th, before Sunday 9th on The Spotlight Stage.

Photo Taken by Me at C2C 2023

I can't post this blog without mentioning the fantastic duo, Tigirlily Gold who have had a brilliant past 12 months going from strength to strength since their first time in London during last year's C2C Pop Up Stages releasing next music, their debut EP, and now coming up to the festival stages to play The Spotlight Stage in London.
You can catch Tigirlily Gold on The Spotlight Stage on Saturday 9th before performing on Sunday 10th at The BBC Radio 2 Stage at The Indigo.

A few other artists, I can't wait to hear during the pop up stages are Zandi Holup who you can catch on Friday 8th at The Barrelhouse at Town Square and The Wayside, before Saturday 9th on The Icon Stage.
Sinead Burgess who you can catch on Saturday 9th at The Wayside before Sunday 9th on The Barrelhouse at Town Square and The Icon Stage.
Hopefully manage to fit in Rita Wilson who you can catch on Saturday 9th at The Barrelhouse at Town Stage before Sunday 10th on the BBC Radio 2 Stage at The Indigo.

The Friday evening is the one I am very excited about with it having Kane Brown headlining as well as Carly Pearce and Lauren Alaina. The Introducing Nashville is fantastic this year and I can't wait for a brilliant evening!

I always love discovering new artists during this magical weekend, I am ready for a great weekend and I hope you are too!

You can catch these artists at C2C London between Friday 8th - Sunday 10th March at The O2 Arena.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY