THEATRE SHOWS I SAW IN 2023

I thought I would write a blog about the many theatre trips that I have been lucky to on over the past year which have been incredible and honestly I am so grateful to have found my love for it once again.

My first theatre trip of the year was to see Charlie and The Chocolate Factory at Milton Keynes that I have to say was absolutely brilliant. Being someone who is hard of hearing it was wonderful to see this represented in the production by the fantastic Leonie Spilsbury who played Mrs Bucket in the show I attended. Kazmin Borrer was brilliant as Veruca Salt.

I know it's not a proper theatre show but up next was The Neighbours Celebration Tour at The Palladium - an experience I loved having never been to the venue but one I have always wanted to attend and mixing it with my love of the soaps was a brilliant trip to start 2023.
Followed by trip to The British Soap Awards back in June at The Lowry Theatre in Manchester which is also a brilliant evening minus the absolute chaos of a journey I had to experience due to the train strikes.

I had to shows in September one was the tour of 42nd Street again in Milton Keynes which was fantastic, I love getting to experience many different types of theatre and this one was unexpected by one I absolutely loved. The dancing and singing was better than I expected.

Photo taken by me Everybody's Talking About Jamie

For my 30th, I went to the Lowry Theatre in Manchester to see Everybody's Talking About Jamie which no matter how many times I see the show always sees me leave with a massive smile on my face with the most wonderful touring casting. I went to the stage door after the performance and met the incredible Shobna Gulati who appeared in one of my favourite soaps, it was an honour as well as Rebecca McKinnis, Jessica Daugirda and Liv Ashman who were just the nicest as well as seeing Georgina Hagen after many reasons who is always the nicest!

My final trip of the year was to see 2:22 A Ghost Story once again at Milton Keynes which was superb. I didn't know what to expect as I went to the show for the casting of one of my inspirations, Louisa Lytton who was sensational as Jenny - I left that show feeling so good and wanting to go back as the jumpy moments made the show for me. The cast were absolutely brilliant and really enjoyed the cast worked together throughout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY