INTERVIEW WITH TINA O'BRIEN ABOUT WHAT'S TO COME FOR SARAH THIS NEW YEAR

It's safe to say that Sarah Platt has had a tough 2023, but soon Sarah is soon to reunite with her daughter, Bethany Platt who arrived back on the street during last night's episode (31st December).

Talking about reuniting with her on-screen daughter, Tina said: "I think if she knows Bethany well enough, she's knows there's probably going to be drama following very closely behind her. I think she's over the moon to see her, she doesn't expect it, it's a complete surprise. For me personally working with Lucy has been such a joy."

As an actress, you must be relishing in the drama for Sarah? "To be honest, I feel like I have won the jackpot when it comes to my job. I absolutely love working with the people I do. Ciaran being back as well I haven't stopped laughing. Sam's always a dream. And Lucy, I just love her. It's amazing!"

Photo Credit: ITV/ Coronation Street

When asked about does Sarah think there is a way back for her and Adam, Tina stated "I think so, she's probably still loves him. I think she assumed it was over because the way she behaved, she knows there is no coming back for all the things that she did. She knows how much she hurt him, and portrayed his trust."

Photo Credit: ITV/ Coronation Street

Talking about having the Platt family back together again, Tina added: "They are my favourite scenes in the world to play. There is a dynamic between the group of us that is so beautiful to be apart of."

When asked what scene have you filmed that you are excited to see the viewers reaction too, Tina commented "Yes there is actually, this is one that it felt it could have gone one or two ways it's quite interesting to see how it goes."

Coronation Street is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at 8pm for hour long episodes on ITV1 and ITVX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY