SINGLE REVIEW - KYLIE MORGAN - MAKING IT UP AS I GO

US newcomer singer-songwriter, Kylie Morgan has released her brand new single, Making It Up As I Go today (Friday 1st September).
Making It Up As I Go was written by Kylie, KK Johnson, and Jordan Minton.


The first verse sees Kylie's crisp vocal opening Making It Up As I Go with a lot of honesty and vulnerability that I caught myself relating with a lot as someone who is turning 30 in a couple of weeks with the lyrics hitting a little differently.
The chorus is filled with many lyrics that get you thinking and relating that once again everyone is on a different journey through life and that's OK as not everyone will feel the way you do about things. We have to do what makes us happy in those precious moments, we don't want to look back and have regrets because at the end of the day we only have one life and we should be living it it whatever way makes us the happiest.
The second verse is the part of the song that caught me getting rather emotional as it talks about turning 30 as well as those lyrics about still chasing my dreams even through you are struggling.

The bridge is filled with many inspiring lyrics that make me want to continue to try and live this crazy dream of mine even if the knockbacks make you feel like you getting nowhere, however, I know if I stop I'll regret it further down the line, blended in with the final chorus I know I am making the best decision for myself in this moment of my life!

You can follow Kylie on her Social Media
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY