TENILLE ARTS MAKES GRAND OLE OPRY DEBUT PERFORMING CALL YOU NAMES & SOMEBODY LIKE THAT

Very few dreams are as special to a Country music artist as playing the Grand Ole Opry for the first time, and that was exactly the case for Reviver Records artist Tenille Arts Saturday night. Tenille's parents and siblings made the trip from her native Weyburn, Saskatchewan for the wonderful evening as did much of her extended family and friends.

Opry member Jeannie Seely introduced Tenille who walked out on the hallowed stage entered the sacred circle and launched into her latest recording Somebody Like That. The Opry band then quietly left the stage, as Tenille told the story behind writing her current single, Call You Names.

With just her acoustic guitar and microphone she delivered the beautiful song that left few dry eyes in the audience.

“I really don’t think I’m ever going to get over the pure magic of Saturday night,” said Tenille. “My Opry debut was everything I could have dreamed of and more!! Thank you to my family, my friends, my team, and my fans, who all made me feel so loved and supported, whether you were backstage, on the sidelines, or cheering me on from afar. I truly think I’m the luckiest person in the world!”

Watch Call You Names Video HERE.

You can follow Tenille on her Social Media
Facebook
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY