SINGLE REVIEW - KELSEA BALLERINI - HOMECOMING QUEEN

Today (Friday 6th September) will see US singer-songwriter, Kelsea Ballerini release her latest single, Homecoming Queen her first from album number 3 and you know what I am very excited about this!

Homecoming Queen starts with a soft and slow instrumental which starts the song off in the most beautiful way and instantly had me feeling a emotional from the very first verse which contained some incredibly moving and honest lyrics about self-worth, self-esteem, and being true to ourselves and not many artists are brave enough to write sings like this, so thank you Kelsea.
The chorus contains some super catchy lyrics and ones that I caught myself instantly singing along with at the top of lungs after contacting with them having tears in eyes whilst listening.
The chorus is teaching us about being our best foot forward and this message within the song is so important at the moment, I can't thank you enough for wanting to get the message out there.
I have never been more grateful a song at this moment in my life as I am today with this song!
The second verse continues this song in the most beautiful way with the extreme honesty connecting with me and giving me some great advice and one that most of us will be grateful for, because it's thanks to songs like this that we start to believe in ourselves once again!
The final chorus Kelsea slowed her vocals down a little allowing the lyrics to shine through.
The bridge is the part of the song where I caught myself crying a lot more because I was able to relate to the lyrics and I adore that Kelsea felt able to write a song like this for all her fans who are struggling.

Homecoming Queen is a masterpiece thanks to the lyrics and the emotion, Kelsea has put in!

You can follow Kelsea on her Social Media
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Website
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY