SINGLE REVIEW - TENILLE ARTS - CALL YOU NAMES

Today (Friday 26th April) will see Canadian singer-songwriter, Tenille Arts release her latest single, Call You Names.

Call You Names starts with a beautiful guitar instrumental which starts the song off in the most beautiful way. The first verse features some extermely honest lyrics to which a lot of them I felt myself being able to relate too because us girls have definitely all been through this with our mums/ mother figures. The chorus is another super honest part of the song to which I felt myself looking back on my childhood growing up and thinking about the things I did in those moments when you don't know what to do or how to felt. The second verse is just like the first in the way of the honest and it's about the stage where you left house and are unsure about what adulthood would/ will take you. The wanting to of apologising is something a lot of people learning will be able to relate too.
The lyrics within Call You Names are incredible and shows off what an incredible song-writer Tenille is. I adore the fact Tenille as written this song Call You Names about personal experience.
Call You Names is one song I will be playing on repeat over the next few months for sure.

You can follow Tenille on her Social Media
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY