TONIGHT SAW RUBY ALLEN RETURN TO ALBERT SQUARE AFTER 12 YEARS AWAY

Tonight's episode of EastEnders saw the return of Louisa Lytton as Ruby Allen after 12 years and I for one was very excited because Louisa has been an inspiration of mine for so many years and I am thrilled about Ruby has returned because I have missed the character so much.

Speaking of her return, Louisa enthused: ‘EastEnders was my first acting job out of drama school and opened so many doors for me. It’s wonderful to be given the opportunity to come back and explore my character and I’m excited to see what’s in store for Ruby. We last saw her twelve years ago as a young girl and now she is returning as a woman with scope for major change and some brilliantly challenging storylines.’

Show boss John Yorke added: ‘Louisa is a fantastic actress and I am delighted that she is returning to EastEnders. Now twelve years older, viewers will see a much more mature and confident Ruby who is set to be involved in one of our biggest storylines later this year.’

In last night's episode (17th September), we saw that Stacey Branning had received a text message from an unknown number (which we was know was Ruby all along) which she was rather surprised to have been expecting telling to her to head over to E20 which Stacey was worried to do.

But in tonight's episode (18th September), we saw Ruby Allen return to Albert Square after Stacey arrived at E20 where she was due to meet the person who had been texting her and upon leaving Ruby noticed her and shouted to her 'Hey Stranger' and my heart at that moment was the happiest its been for an episode of EastEnders for so long. I was exteremly happy to see Ruby return.

The moment that Stacey and Ruby came face-to-face after all these years was amazing to see but Stacey's reaction when she realised her ex friend had been the one texting her all this time. I have missed Ruby and Stacey's friendship and my inner teenager is so happy for this happening!
I am also so looking forward to all the fun and happy times ahead for the long lost friends.

In the final scene between them they are seen catching up with each other when Martin walks into E20 when he walks in on them and Stacey rushes off which leaves Ruby confused.

But what a return episode that was for both Ruby and of course Louisa after 12 long years away!

However, later on in the week's episode we will see that Ruby and Stacey are preparing to go out for the first time since Ruby returned.

I know it's not her big storyline just yet but one I know for sure is that, Louisa will be incredible! What an honour of a storyline to be given as part of her return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY