INTERVIEW WITH KIRSTIE KRAUS ABOUT HER LATEST SINGLE, C2C AND HER UK TOUR

This week's interview is with Kirstie Kraus who is currently on her first UK tour and I recently caught up with her to discuss her experiences for being in the UK as well as her latest single.

Kirstie, it's wonderful to speak with you after 12 months, how are you today?
I am doing so fabulous today! Thank you so much.

Are you enjoying being back in the UK?
So far it's been wonderful! I have been here for 2.5 weeks and I have 2.5 more weeks to go!

You performed at C2C last month with Thomas Kavanagh with your duet, Who Am I Gonna Love did you enjoy the experience?
Last year was fabulous and this year I got to come back and join him again all three days at the Observatory for C2C! Also this year at C2C I got to team up with CountryLine and continue my work with them as a host in England as well!

Did you have time to enjoy any of the other artists performing at the festival?
I certainly did! I got to catch Hannah Dasher, Jeff Cohen, Gasoline & Matches and Teigen Gayse!


Congratulations on your debut UK headline tour, how are you finding the UK crowds?
The crowds have been incredible! They have been loving hearing the new music and supporting by purchasing merch! I am so grateful to be over her!

Have you enjoyed exploring different parts during the tour?
Yes! Of course, I'm halfway through and so far I have seen London, Tunbridge Wells, Exeter, Brighton, and Wakefield! I love trying the food and seeing all the culture in these amazing historic buildings!

You have a new single, Dab A Dolly is out now featuring Christie Huff, how are you feeling about people hearing the song?
I am sooo stinkin' excited to be able to share this song with everyone. We have worked so hard on this song and I truly feel like it is going to excited people and make them feel good!

Please can you tell us a little about the single?
This song is female empowering anthem ic duet that celebrates and honors our queen of country Dolly Parton!

I have to ask how did the duet with Christie came about?
Christie and I met through the brand Women of Country in Nashville and being fellow female musicians in the industry. We then wrote together a few times and eventually went on tour together to my home state to do a few shows. When we were on tour we wrote this song together!

Before I let you go, I have to ask what are your hopes for 2024?
2024 is gonna be a grand year! I have more music I am working on currently and more festival shows coming up this year!

Thank you very much for your time, it was a pleasure.
I appreciate you so much as well! Thank you so much for helping us celebrate all this new music and my new single Dab a Dolly!

You can follow Kirstie on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY