DEBUT SINGLE REVIEW - THE ADELAIDES - LEAVE

The Adelaides are about to release their debut single, Leave which I have to admit is a song I loved the first time I heard it during Nashville Meets London last year.
Leave was written by Marcus Hummon who happens to be Levi Hummon's dad and what an amazing song-writer he is.

Leave starts has very funky and upbeat style to start which stays throughout instantly drawing me into the song. Abi's vocals open the track before moments later all three of the ladies join in on the first verse. The chorus showcases the girls harmonies so well and they compliment each other's vocals fabulously. The lyrics within the chorus are so fun and make me want to get up and dance from the start. The second verse allows the girls to have a little fun with the lyrics as does the chorus, which I absoultely adore! Throughout, Leave the girls get a chance to shine individually with their vocals.
The bridge of Leave slows down a little but it makes me instantly want to go back and relive Nashville Meets London with the clapping in between in the lyrics however, it suits Leave so well especially with the style of song. The final chorus of Leave is the one that made me want to get up and dance a little bit more along with wanting to sing a little louder.

You can follow The Adelaides on their Social Media
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY