GIG REVIEW: TEMECULA ROAD DEBUT UK PERFORMANCE AT C2C

Hey everyone...

I thought as I enjoyed Temecula Road so much and as a big supporter of them why not write a blog on the experience of seeing them live as they debut in the UK!!

Temecula Road are a band made up of two sisters Emma and Maddie Salute and friend Dawson Anderson. Temecula Road have recently signed to Disney Music Group’s Buena Vista Records they definitely have a big feature ahead of them if yesterday was anything to go by.

So walking into building six yesterday, I was so nervous but also very excited as I've waited a long time for them to come over to the UK and play a show, let alone them playing Country 2 Country Festival. And my god it was worth the wait, INCREDIBLE.

Before the performance had started their mum's came over to say 'hey' which meant a lot to me and that had me even more excited if that was possible.

Then it was the moment I had waited for the moment TEMECULA ROAD took to the stage...
Their set list for the show was amazing and the way they interacted with their audience was amazing with so many people there I personally wouldn't have come across as calm and ready as they did.

Starting their show was That's A Kiss which is an original song from them and what a way to kick of their first UK show everyone was loving.
The next was another original song called Hoping this was definitely one of my favourites you could feel the emotions within the lyrics. Their harmonies are just WOW (what else can I say?)
Mind On You was another original song of theirs with this song you could tell the lyrics meant something to them and the harmonies were just wow, I couldn't believe what I was hearing and in such a large venue they managed to captivated as all in that room.
They then got a break from their own music to cover of The ChainSmokers feat. Halsey's Closer which they made it very country. Emma encouraged the audience to join them in singing if we knew the song in which most of us did but I know for sure the people in my row at the front did exactly this at the top of our lungs. Maddie and Emma's faces were so happy, Dawson looked very pleased to see what the audience thought and if we were joining them with the singing.
They then went back to their last original song of their fantastic set and it was a song that they hadn't performed live before Everything Without You was for me the highlight of the set - the lyrics, the harmonies and everything about the performance was superb.
Maddie's vocals starting the song off solo her vocals were stunning and when Dawson joined her their harmonies were perfect, I can see why this group work so well together when Emma joined them on the chorus my mind was blown away what a rare and raw talent these guys truly are! Feel So PROUD!
The next cover they did was of an Eagle's track called Desperado the audience loved, their version was great very difficult to the original
With their time on stage coming to an end they ended the set with their first single out now What If I Kissed You with the audience singing along with them and it was very obvious the crowd loved their show.
What a perfect way to end an incredible first UK show.

After the performance the band had a meet and greet. I was waiting for my chance to meet them and talking to their mums saying what an incredible time I had and that I loved their performance. Then it was my turn to go and FINALLY meet them after 18 months. When Emma recognized me, I was so shocked and giving them a hug meant so much.
I already can't wait for them to come back and perform in the U.K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY