SINGLE REVIEW - MAIREAD - BACK ANOTHER DAY

Next Friday (20th January) Irish singer-songwriter, Mairead will be releasing her brand new single, Back Another Day.

Photo Credit: Cuan Hawkner

Back Another Day starts with a soft instrumental that I have to say supports the song brilliantly throughout.
The first verse sees Mairead's soft vocal at the forefront due to the vulnerability within the lyrics due to the nature of the songs hurt which continues into verse 2 in a way that is beautiful as well as being relatable to many listeners.
The chorus features many beautiful moments thanks to Mairead gorgeous tone. The hometown feels got me a little emotional but the fact that moving on is ok even if it can be a little overwhelming.
It was as the chorus was repeated the more I caught myself realising a bug change is coming in my life, and that everything I feel is normal and valued.
I have to admit the bridge is stunning and the lyrics are heartfelt allowing for another side of Mairead to be shown. As Back Another Day ends the softer vocal from Mairead adds an extra layer of vulnerability which is just perfect.

You can follow Mairead on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY