5 YEARS OF ITSKELLIELOU

I wasn't coming to share this but this Thursday (24th February) is FIVE years since I started this blog, and if you would have told a shy, soap loving fan that she would still be running this site I'd have laughed, but I am grateful to still be here with many of you still enjoying what I write.

In the February of 2017 when I started I was a rather shy, non-confident 23 year old who decided to share her first ever blog and one that after an certain episode of Emmerdale got to thinking and after tweeting through the episode, and people saying they agreed I got to writing my thoughts up more clearly - still to date this is one of my most viewed! It was after this certain article that I discovered this wonderful fire within me, and still have today!

It's not secret that Emmerdale for me is the show that's helped me become a much confident writer (even led me to realise what my ideal job would me which I am currently working so hard on achieving) and even more so after the past 2 years, however, that doesn't mean my love for Coronation Street and Hollyoaks has stopped because let me know tell you when they do something really well, I'll be to the first to write about it.
I am so grateful to all of the press teams of the shows and even the people behind the scenes, I have mentioned above because without them and their inputs, showing me how to be a better writer (I have to say with me always giving my thoughts in my what's coming up articles, and saying that this is what makes me stand out.)
What I learnt through this determination is that I am capable of anything I set my mind too.

Everyone that knows me knows that I can't end this blog without mentioning my love for sharing Country Music thanks to American Idol and Carrie Underwood, however, I would hear LeAnn Rimes and Shania Twain on the radio as a little girl and 'sing' my heart out. However, through my love of the genre I have been able to share single/ EP/ album reviews, interviews and gig reviews that have never stopped. Since launching BringCountry2UK in November 2010 which I started taking a lot more seriously in 2015 (after a hectic few years), I have been lucky enough to work with some of the most inspiring companies and opportunities to work with artists I would only have dreamed about, and I am excited to see where the next 5 years take me!

Finally, I would like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone that has supported me even if its since the very start (I know a few of you are still here),or you have recently discovered my posts. I would really like to thank anyone who has ever read my posts because without you, I honestly don't know where I would be and all the comments help me to grow and develop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY