VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: EMILY FAYE'S ME FOR ME

I am very excited that I am bringing you our first exclusive in the form of Emily Faye's Me For Me music video which is an incredibly special track for me from Emily.

The video for Me For Me is a home video movie which Emily put together herself with actual footage from her cousin's wedding the main inspiration for this song which was filmed by Gerard De Bruin.
The wedding gives us a little insight into what Me For Me is all about, and be sure to keep watching for the little twist at the end!

HERE IS THE VIDEO LINK FOR ME FOR ME HERE

Emily recently told me about the background of Me For Me

"During a songwriting challenge I undertook in January of 2017 where I wrote a verse and chorus every day for the whole month of January, I challenged myself to write a song using the same guitar parts all the way through, and to differentiate between the sections of the song by changing only the melody.

This particular song is the only one of the 31 day challenge that I felt I needed and wanted to finish. The subject inspiration came from the previous Christmas where my cousin got engaged to her long term boyfriend and asked me to be a bridesmaid at her (which I had actually dreamt had happened a few years previously.)

I was so enormously excited about them getting married, so I decided to channel that into a song / wedding present for them. My cousin once said to me: 'he still loves me even when I'm crazy' (or something along those lines) a while back, so inspired by that, my own experience of love, and seeing the love my parents share is what made me come up with 'despite my good, my bad, my ugly and no matter how crazy I can be, you still see, me for me.'

You can follow Emily on her Social Media

Thank you so much for allowing me to share Me For Me first, Emily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY