PERFORMANCE REVIEW - TEMECULA ROAD - DAYTIME HUB

As many of you are aware, I am a MASSIVE supporter of the talented trio Temecula Road who are a California-bred, Tennessee-based country music trio, and when they were at The Borderline I thought I had to go and knowing I was surprising them was even better because their faces said it all!
From the moment Temecula Road made up of sisters Maddie and Emma Salute and friend, Dawson Anderson entered the stage at The Borderline, the crowd was the biggest it had been for the whole afternoon which was incredible for me to see. Felt so proud of them (words can't explain!)
Also, when Dawson plays his guitar throughout the set but when Emma occasionally plays the mandolin it's such a special moment, you can see how passionate they are about the melodies and the keys they use. Wonderful job!

Temecula Road opened their wonderful set with That's A Kiss what a way to kick start their set off. The audience were gripped right from the start and everyone seemed to be swaying along with them. Such an upbeat song to start their 30 minute set off with. Loved that the audience were listening to EVERY word of the songs performed throughout their whole set.
The second song Temecula Road performed was Drive Slow in which I was singing to and the crowd for swaying along too once again. I felt a lot of the crowd were just discovering them just listening to them were was amazing and I felt a bit ashamed to sing along with every song but I did along with a few us seeing them for a second or third time.
The third song of Temecula Road's set was their first single What If I Kissed You and the crowd were singing along with the chorus then there was me singing along with the whole song and I felt I was getting looked at but it's Temecula Road so I'm gonna sing my heart out. You can definitely tell that, that song means so much to them you can hear it in EVERY word that they sing!
The fourth song they performed is my favourite song at the moment of their's Everything Without You this song makes me emotional because the lyrics are stunning and get you thinking and the audience were definitely thinking whole they were singing and it was a lovely moment.
This was my favourite part of this set for me the Mash Up Of 2016 Songs that they loved and what a VERY special moment this was and you could tell how passionate they were about the lyrics from the songs that they had chosen. Emma singing Carrie Underwood was just a special moment because you could see how much love and appreciation she has for Carrie when she sung the line.

Photo by Me

The second from last song of their set was a cover of Desperado with the crowd joining in from the moment they started singing it was just incredible and what a very special moment for them. And at the end when the crowd finished singing the last line of the song the looks of their faces was adorable.
Temecula Road finished their set but taking a selfie with the audience in which Dawson nearly forgot (why wasn't I surprised?) before they closed their set with the current single Hoping what a very special performance this was especially with the crowd singing along particularly the chorus. Felt so privileged that I was there to witness this.
The vocals from Maddie, Emma and Dawson were just fabulous throughout their set but especially with their wonderful harmonies amazes me every time I see them, they always leave you wanting more, can't wait for the day they come back and headline their first show! The audience moments at the end were just lovely. They have achieved so much in so little time, excited for what's next after this!

After their performance Temecula Road were asked a few questions by the host of the event Adele Roberts and the audience was interested in every word they were saying and after a few questions that headed to the Mechanise Stand for a Meet & Greet and my god the queue for them was the longest it had been all of the afternoon which once again was incredible to see especially as I thought the line at C2C back in March was long! They have definitely earned a lot of new fans from performing as part of London's First Country Music Week and I am so glad you arranged to come back over and perform as part of this very special week. Everyone really enjoyed Temecula Road's set and the UK love them.
Already very excited and hoping they come back in 2018 having recently been signed to Decca Records in the UK.

You can buy Temecula Road's singles on iTunes
What If I Kissed You
Hoping
Everything Without You

You can follow Temecula Road on their Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY