SINGLE REVIEW - HARLEYMOON KEMP - LOVE ON THE RADIO

Tomorrow (Friday 12th March) will see British singer-songwriter, Harleymoon Kemp release her latest single, Love On The Radio.

Love On The Radio sees Harleymoon open the track with her soulful vocal which sets the tone of the song wonderfully giving this real soulful sound that I can't help but adore listening hearing with the guitar instrumental backing.
The first verse of Love On The Radio sees Harleymoon's song-writing come through in the most beautifully detailed way that got me many times lost in the meaning of the song thanks to it's beautifully timed lyrics.
The chorus has a wonderful 90's/ 00's country feel blended with the most recent country feels too, which had me very excited from the moment the instrumental kicked in - reminding me very much of Shania Twain. I caught myself getting lost in this song, and I have a feeling when many of you will too! The up tempo of this part in the song is perfectly timed for every single part of the song - incredible!
The second verse of Love On The Radio continues with Harleymoon's soft vocal down at the forefront of the song allowing more of the lyrics the opportunity to stand out. I like how Harleymoon sings about the lyrics a lot as for me this is something that makes a good song, and it's really nice to hear it within the song.
The final verse of Love On The Radio may only have a few lines but my god it was in the most beautifully soft tone that I caught myself once again getting lost within the song, before heads into the final chorus which ends the song fantastically.

You can follow Harleymoon on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY