Hey. Welcome to my blog...
I am very passionate when it comes to Country Music which made me create BringCountry2UK back in November 2011 posting EP Reviews and Interviews. I post about UK/ US artists and help up and coming artists be known in the UK.
I also write a few Emmerdale blogs with publishing a few interviews along with an occasional life post.
Thank you for visiting.
If you have any enquires feel free to contact me on email@example.com
WHY VOTE RYAN HAWLEY FOR BEST ACTOR AT THE BRITISH SOAP AWARDS
I have had this written for a few days but I thought as it's British Soap Awards in under 2 weeks VOTING CLOSES ON FRIDAY @ 9PM (Now Closed) and I would share my reasons for voting RYAN HAWLEY with you all. (but scroll to the bottom for the TV Choice Award link which closes Friday 1st June.)
Since 2014 when Ryan first joined the show being the 4th actor to play Robert Sugden, a character which we all know and love but Ryan has truly made Robert his own. Ryan is such an exceptional actor through all the storylines he has been given since he started playing Robert.
Ryan's major storylines as Robert Sugden have included his return to the village with The White's - being engaged and then marrying Chrissie, Robert's sexuality storyline leading to an affair, multiple break-ups with Aaron Dingle, the manslaughter and cover-up of his characters ex-lover Katie Sugden, being shot by Ross Barton as part of a Whodunnit? and supporting Aaron after discovering he was sexually abused by his dad Gordon as a child and his engagement to Aaron.
Over the 12 months, Ryan has had some really stand out moments with Ryan's acting ability being shown brilliantly.
Ryan's storylines over the past 12 months have included;
- Robert's one night stand with Rebecca White (I know we all wanna forget this happened).
- Robert telling Aaron about Rebecca's pregnancy and the break up that happened because of it then they reunited for the first of many times.
- His relationship with Liv went when he broke up with Aaron - I hated Robert for this and then when Liv was admitted to hospital because of what he said leaving Aaron's broken.
- Seb's birth which saw Ryan's acting ability be amazing playing a torn character and the emotion was perfect.
- The Christmas Day which centred around Robert which saw Ryan have his moment to shine especially with all the emotional scenes we received within the episode.
- And finally how could I forget THE REUNION WITH AARON - my favourite moment of 2018. Ryan's acting was showed brilliantly and the emotional, vulnerable and moments of self-worth throughout which were beautiful connected with us the audience. The Reunion episode was incredibly written by Maxine Alderton and one you knew both Ryan and Danny were determined to get right for the justice of their characters. This was one episode all us Robron were hoping was worth the wait and my god was it...
YOU CAN VOTE FOR RYAN HAWLEY AS BEST ACTOR AT THE BRITISH SOAP AWARDS HERE. (NOW CLOSED) BUT YOU CAN VOTE HERE TO SHORTLIST RYAN FOR BETS ACTOR AT THE TV CHOICE AWARDS.
Ryan has made a great on/ off screen friendship with Danny Miller and that's wonderful to see because their relationship on screen has helped so many of us in the fandom.